Skip to main content

Chase Scene



  • Camera Movements are used to create certain emotions in the watcher. Having these emotions allows the audience to watch and be engaged in the film.
  • Filmmakers use camera angles to enhance their work by creating different moods and emotions. Different angles prevent  having the entire film be from the same boring angle, making the audience feel bored themselves. 
  • I feel that our plot was very simple and well executed. If I were to complete this project again I would make sure that all my clips flow well into each other. I feel that the way that we had planned out each shot was well but when putting them together they didn't fit together as nicely as they could've.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production Blog Post 12/6

Over the past couple weeks I have worked to finish my film and complete the post production stage of the project. During this time I filmed a few remaining scenes, edited everything together, and color graded. With the film now being complete, this is my reflection on the post production process. A Change To Dialogue The biggest thing that happened during the final bits of post production has to do with dialogue. Prior to the filming of the remaining scenes, I took a look at the script for those scenes. After reading through the dialogue, I noticed that even after trying to make it seem more natural, it sounded like a script. Then, I re-watched scenes that were shot during production and their dialogue also sounded awful. At this point I wasn't sure how I could re-write dialogue and have it sound good especially with very limited time. Then, I thought about just removing the dialogue, leaving the film as a "silent film". I went back and re-edited what I had already done,

Elements and Principles of Cinematography

Bird's Eye  Curved Lines  Diagonal Lines  Emphasis  Formal Balance  Framing  Horizontal Lines  Informal Balance  Leading Lines  Movement/Rhythm Proportion/Scale  Repetition  Rule of Thirds  Simplicity  Unity  Variety  Vertical Lines  Worm's Eye

End of MP 2 Blog Post